We went back to Wisdom to question the high hydraulics quote.
After escalation to the Customer Service Manage and Estimating Manager we now have a new quote:
- Upgrade all stormwater charged lines to and exit lines to 100mm PVC
- Provide detention basin brick walls to LHS and RHS . No allowance has been made to export any excavated material from the site.
- Supply & install one flushing pit
- Supply & install one discharge control pit
- Supply one orifice plate & trash screen for discharge control pit
- Excludes inspection/compliance fees by owner’s hydraulic engineer (if required)
- No Allowance has been made for Gutter Guards – if required additional charges will be borne by the owner.
Same total of $7,888.
Still waiting for end panel (5 days) and final construction documents (another 5 days).
Given Easter Public Holidays it is highly unlikely we’ll be able to start until May.